the beauty blog where

Monday 21 October 2013

"... it's manicure monday no4"

Happy Monday Everyone,

So as you can see from my last post, I have dug out all of my favourite fall polishes and this week I decided to try a bit of a dark/shimmery combo.


As the main colour, I have chosen Barry M's Metallic Nail Paint in  #326 Dark Silver. This gives a good opaque layer with just one coat (always a plus for me as I am too fidgety to sit there whilst 2-3 coats dry!!!) For the accent colour on my ring finger I have layered Rimmel's I <3 Lasting Finish in #239 Your Majesty. This really brings out the metal-look in the Barry M polish as I have worn it on its own an it comes across rather black.

What are your favourite fall/autumn combinations?
Hope you guys enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment