the beauty blog where

Thursday 17 October 2013

"..its all about Autumn/Winter Nail Polish"

Hia Everyone,

Sorry I have been lacking in the blog posts over the last few weeks. I've been on holiday and have just started a new course of study so busy, busy, busy!!!!
Thought I would start back with giving you a snap shot of my fave picks for Autumn/Winter nail polishes. 

L-R Elf (Black), No 7 (Daisy Darling), Miss Sporty (13), Maybelline (Mudslide Tote), Nails Inc (Mink)

L-R All Rimmel London = 239 Your Majesty, 803 Man Overboard, 800 Black Out, 002 Ruby Crush,

L-R All Rimmel Salon Pro = 371 Sea Green, 703 Rock n Roll, 402 Urban Purple
L-R All Barry M = Matte 333 Crush, Magnetic 230 Dark Silver, 330 Berry Cosmo, 317 Blue Grape 
I'm sure lots of these will feature in upcoming Manicre Mondays so please check back soon.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment