the beauty blog where

Monday 29 July 2013

"....it's manicure monday"

So for my first 'Manicure Monday', I thought I would go for quite a bold colour. I have chosen Barry M's Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in the colour Blue Grape #317



I am a big sucker for royal blue from jackets to shoes and of course on my nails. I also love Barry M's nail paints as there is such a good colour range and the Gelly Hi Shine polishes seem to wear really well. 
I have only applied one coat of this polish and protected it with Seche Vite topcoat (which I need to buy Seche Vite Restore pronto!!!!) 



As you can see, it applies rather opaquely which is great for me because although I love having my nails painted - I do not have the patience to sit there applying numerous coats :-(
These are around £3-4 and are often on a buy 2 get 3rd free offer at Boots.

What is your favourite brand of nail polish from the drugstore/high street??? 



No comments:

Post a Comment