the beauty blog where

Wednesday 31 July 2013

"...she's peaches and clean'






"Aaaarrgghh I've got nothing to take my make up off with!!!!!" 


So..... I picked up the Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean (oh how I love these names!!)


Now this was a repurchase from a gift set I received at Christmas.But, the sneaky Soap and Glory people decided to change out the packaging on me, which left me staring blankly for a good while at the shopping isle. Not only have they simplified the logo/writing on the bottle, it has also jumped from being a 4 in 1 cleanser to a 3 in 1 cleanser. Now without analysing the ingredients, I cannot think what the difference is between the two? They smell the same and that's good enough for me!!!!!


I like to use this product in the shower, as my usual make up remover (Clinique's Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm) gets a bit messy and fiddly if your not doing it over a sink. I squirt a couple of pumps into my hand and wipe over my eyes, hold still for a couple of seconds, then gently use circular motions to remove the makeup. Now, I don't really wear hard-to-get-off make up or anything of a waterproof nature, so I am probably not the best tester, but for eyeshadow, liner and non-waterproof mascara - it does a fab job!!!I then go in with a couple of pumps to work into the rest of my face. The product directs you to just rinse well and then finish off with your moisturiser, but I find that it leaves a residue on my skin. This is combated by my next step of cleansing with my normal face wash.But for the removal of my make up, I highly recommend.You get 200ml of product for around £7.




Edit; I have just checked the Soap and Glory's website and the 4 in 1 version is still being advertised????
Is my local Boots having me on here????? Confused :-}

No comments:

Post a Comment