the beauty blog where

Sunday 28 July 2013

"... she buys Botanics Ionic Clay Mask"

Hello Everyone,

With summer bringing actual summer weather here to the UK, I thought I would invest some of my pennies into my skin. Now I usually have a  normal to combination skin type but due to the humidity over the past few weeks, I have been slightly oilier than my winter self.

So I popped into Boots- mainly to see what their skin care line - Boots Botanics had to offer.

After a lot of pondering- I decided to try their Ionic Clay Mask from the Shine Away section.


This mask promises to actively remove impurities and deeply cleanses to leave it clearer, softer and smoother. It emphasises its inclusion of willowbark which (after a bit of research) I know is a natural source of salicylic acid. This gets a massive thumbs up from me because this ingredient removes old dead skin cells to make way for new fresh younger skin cells- yey!!!! 
From handling the product in its packaging, it does seem slightly runny which I can see being a bit of a problem to apply- or in other words splat onto my face - but all in good fun!!!! - well, we shall see!!!!! 

Check back here for my review of this product very soon 

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment