the beauty blog where

Wednesday 14 August 2013

".....her everyday hair care routine."

Hia everyone!

I thought today that I would go through my everyday hair care routine. But after thinking about it, it's not really everyday, it's every 3 days but that's not really a catchy title!!!

So ever since I had the short blonde pob courtesy of Victoria Beckham, I had been trying to grow my hair back to its original length and more. 

My one main tip for this is to go as long as you can between washes. I don't seem to suffer half as much damage now as all my washing, blow drying, straightening and curling has been limited down to just 2-3 times a week. 

I'm not a hair care junkie as I have fine hair and don't like to weigh it down with a lot of products, but here is what I use;



As I don't wash it regularly, I like to make sure my hair is really clean when I do. For this I switch it up between Bed Head's Superstar Shampoo and Lush's Big Shampoo. 

I follow up with Catwalk's Oatmeal and Honey Conditioner- all time favourite!!!! This conditioner always does a great job at smoothing out my ends and making it easy to comb through. 

For styling- I use the Tresemme 24 Hour Body Blow Dry Lotion. I spray this into towel dried hair into the roots. This (plus my velcro rollers) gives my fine hair a lift at the root so I do t look like one of the Aadams Family!!! 

For heat protection, I use Tresemme Heat Defence throughout the ends of my hair. 

Now for masks! I do a mask every other time I wash my hair - which sounds a lot but its really just once a week. 

For a quicks treatment I use a deep conditioner such as my L'Oreal Elvive Triple Resist but when this runs out I will usually just buy whatever is on offer. 
However, when I have more time, I will put on 100% Argan Oil. The one I found is from Billy in the Tree and is a more affordable Argan oil as your not paying for any brand name like many others. I put this on the length of my dry hair and leave for 30 mins. I will then wash and condition as normal. My hair is left feeling really hydrated and strong (it's also really hydrating to use on your face as a night moisturiser)

So that's it- not a whole heap of products as you can see but that's mainly because I'm lazy when it comes to my hair!!!

What is your must have hair saviour product??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment