the beauty blog where

Sunday 11 August 2013

'...manicure monday no3'

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick post for you today...

Even though the nice weather seems to have been and gone - I still wanted to keep my nails feeling summery. 

So I chose this gorgeous coral colour from Rimmel's Salan Pro Line in the colour Cocktail Passion.
I really like this line - not so much for the formulation- even though what you see in the picture is just one coat - it is for the brush. Its almost a big fat rectangle but with the edges slightly tapered so it really fits neatly towards the cuticle. The size of the brush makes application double the speed too which is really good if like me you do your nails last thing on a Sunday night. 
I don't own a lot of Salon Pro Polishes- what 
else is good to try???

No comments:

Post a Comment